My Instagram.

Instagram

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Glossybox - April Edition.




Well, after the success of the Glossybox Starter Box I received at the start of the month I thought I'd share my April Glossybox. I waited very patiently on this box arriving, which was a little later than I expected, but nonetheless it arrived. I cannot hold my water when it comes to waiting for beauty boxes to arrive, I had to YouTube what other people had received. I was overjoyed to see the selection of products. When my box did arrive I was a little underwhelmed by what I had personally received. In one respect it has taught me a valuable lesson, to wait and see what I got first before looking at what others had received.


Lets have a look at what came:

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner.

The pigmentation is good in this brow pencil and that's where my love for this product stops. It crumbs under pressure, and  I find it needs some pressure to get the pencil to show up on my brows. I do not like the consistency and just feel its not for me at all. The packaging and the over all look of the product is pretty but, I personally, would not spend £22 on this product.

Bandi Hydro Care Intensive Moisturising Cream 30ml (Limited Edition.)

When I seen this product in the box and realised it wasn't the whitening toothpaste everyone else seemed to have received I was very disappointed. In saying that, I really like this cream and I've started using it. I love the feel of this product, it has a non-greasy formula which I love and it seems like my skin is drinking it in once it is applied. I do use it as a night cream and my skin does feel hydrated in the morning. It has Hyaluronic acid, Vitamins A, E and D which is always a plus. This means this product is packed with protection, regenerating properties and full hydration. Full Sized Product is £9.70 which is a reasonable amount to pay for a good moisturiser. A product worth looking into at a later date.

Next Make Me Beautiful Lipstick in Summer Coral.

I knew Next did perfume and body lotions, I did not know they had branched into cosmetics. I was wonderfully surprised by this lipstick as it Matte. I love matte lipsticks, especially if they have staying power. This Lipstick most certainly does. I was worried when I saw the word coral written on the box, as most coral colours do not suit me at all. This to me is not a coral colour more of a darker dusky pink. (See swatch below and judge for yourself.) I wore this all day Friday and got a good 5 hours out of it before I had to touch it up slightly after coffee. I definitely recommend looking into these lipsticks and see for yourself.

The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil 7ml.

Well now, Body Shop you really have outdone yourselves. This is a little pot of Amber gold. I have a disillusion shall we say when it comes to Facial oils and serums. I always think they're going to be too rich and greasy for my Combination skin and therefore give me a horrid breakout but 9 out 10 times they don't. Recently I've started trying a lot more oils as I am turning 30 and my skin is starting to turn a little dry its time to start putting the moisture back. This oil is amazing and so very absorbent. I found it particularly good on my neck and décolletage. These areas need to be looked after more as I have started to age. You also received £10 off when you spend £25 in store with the box so I'm going to use mine and invest in this oil.



 Leighton Denny Miracle Mist 75 mls. Full Sized.

This is a rapid drying spray mist. I have used it and it pretty much does what it says on the tin. I've been an OPI Rapid Drops girl for years. Change is good though. I will use this product and at £11 I could possibly repurchase. (I feel there's very little else I can say about this product. lol)









No comments:

Post a Comment