My Instagram.

Instagram

Monday 4 April 2016

Brow Brows and More Brows.



Well this has been a long time coming and out of all the products to write about I decided that Brows would be my first. 


Here's my quick list:

Model CO - More Brows £13
Benefit - Gimme Brows £18.50
Soap & Glory - Brow Archery Pencil £8.00
Makeup Revolution - Ultra Aqua Brow Tint £3.00
Collection - Brow Palette £2.99



I'm going to start with Soap & Glory's Brow Archery Pencil. 


This is my go to product when time is not on my side. I have started getting HD Brows done and I am really impressed by this process and my Brow Technician is pretty awesome. I have been growing out my brows and I have some sparse areas so this product gives great and easy coverage in these areas. So if I'm late for work this product is quickly feathered through my brows and off I pop. I love the formula that makes this pencil great. Its creamy and just slightly waxy, which helps to hold the product on the skin through the brows.

Now for a drug store product its is a little pricey at £8.00 but there is always deals like 3 for 2 or Buy 2 get 1 half price. 

Next is Make Up Revolutions Ultra Aqua Brow:

Now I have to admit I only found out about this brand back in the summer, Yes I was very late to the party but nonetheless I was very surprised at how good the quality of some products compared for the price. Ultra Aqua Brow is a brilliant product for someone who wants long lasting brows and has a sharp slanted edged brow brush. This product lasts as you need a very small amount and applies quite easily but it does take a few goes to to get right. The formula is rich and super pigmented. its a fantastic product for a night out and a strong brow look. Smashbox offer a similar product and I've tried it to compare with Make Up Revolution. Honestly I found make up revolution to be a better product at a fraction of the price. 

Collection Eye Brow Palette:

Now this is a little surprise all wrapped up in a palette.You get three coloured powders, mini double ended brush and eye brow gel. I happened upon this little palette in work when it came onto a star buy for £2.99 and I just bought it on a whim (and because of the price, I'm a sucker for a bargain.) and I've used it a lot since then. I will admit the powders are a little on the chalky side but the pigmentation is fantastic. It covers well and sits evenly. Now the actual shine star in this palette is the clear brow gel, its just just perfect. The brush is a plastic/rubber definition style wand and it catches every hair individually and coats them in the gel. Once that Gel is on your brows aren't going to move and your product is still sitting neat at the end of the day. This Bargain palette is a must.

Now here's the interesting part, the battle of the Fibre Brow Gel's.

I have Benefit Gimme Brow and Model Co More Brow. This is a hard one for me mainly as these products are quite similar and it took me using them both for a while to come up with an honest view of both products.

I like these products for how quick and easy they are to apply. When applying the Model Co's More Brow its was two sweeps and my brows were sitting pretty. I found the More Brow to be a more pigmented product and you can see the fibres when pulling the wand. This product clung well to my brows and made my brows effortless. When testing the Gimme Brow product I was slightly disappointed as it it took a few sweeps of the wand to see the product on my brows and I found it didn't last as long as the More Brow product. Now I don't know if I got a bad batch but I wasn't that struck by it. In say all this I will keep using the product and see if my opinion changes.

Well there you have it my little thought on some pretty little brow products.

Check back in for my new post.

Gem x


No comments:

Post a Comment